Friday, March 28, 2014

New Workouts and Much Needed Motivation

TGIF!!

If you're in the process of doing something to LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BODY, here is some motivation to keep going! It's all true. You can do it!




Need help with your workouts? Want to try something new?
Exercising can be hard, and can also get boring. My mom has been trying to lose weight (and has been doing an awesome job!) but her body is... well... old. She can't do all the things she used to! Here is a great exercise I sent her. You do your best and the exercises are pretty simple. Give it a try!! You'll do great.
Workout Credit


If you don't have access to a gym or don't want to leave your house, this "no-equipment CrossFit workout" is so awesome. I admit, it was really hard the first few times I tried it. I don't think I finished the full workout for at least a week after I started it. But that's okay! It felt so good and I saw great results in a short amount of time. On average, women burn 12 calories a minute doing this exercise (Yes!). It provides different variations of the exercises to keep your body guessing. I love it. Give it a try! I'm sure you'll love it too
Click for Workout










If you have extra time today, try looking around Bodybuilder.com at their workouts, recipes, fitness tips, and more. My husband introduced me to this site. It's for men and women and it's awesome :).



Diet Update: So far I'm feeling great from the diet posted yesterday. I'm not hungry, and I don't eat nearly as much. I am craving burgers, ice cream, and other delicious treats, but cheat day will come soon enough! Just got to hang in there. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment