Wednesday, March 26, 2014

One-Stop Site for Getting Fit

My name is Kenzie and I'm a student, a wife, and have a passion for health (thanks to my health-nut husband). I've never been happy with my body and have tried so many different ways to fix it. I was a cheerleader in high school, but not the cute, skinny kind. I wore a size 12 before even getting to high school and I almost all my pictures are somehow cropped to avoid showing my stomach and arms. No, I'm not HUGE, but I'm not happy... 
Yes, that's me. Hiding behind friends in pictures... 



I'm impatient when it comes to diet and exercise, and tend to give-up if I'm not seeing results. I spend hours each week researching foods and exercises that are good for you, and either don't see results or find other sources that contradict it.

This one-stop site for healthy foods/ recipes will explain the health benefits (with their source), as well as exercises that will keep your body guessing, and show noticeable results. Every week or two I will have guest interview from people that have had great success in their method to diet/exercise madness. I know everyone is different, so I hope by bringing in different perspectives, you can get a full, honest perspective of different methods that will make you successful.

-Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment