Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How I Lost Two Inches in One Week

Guess who lost two inches and three pounds in just one week?! This girl!!

My stomach feels smaller, I eat less and the healthy foods help me feel great. Through the day I always eat about 1,100 calories and I notice a huge difference. I also have been able to enjoy a treat or two each week and still have noticeable changes.

Sorry it took so long to post. Three tests in two days that all count for half of my grade in the courses. Not a fun weekend!

I'm not going to spell out every meal I ate, but I'll add the good dinner recipes we had and exercises because I found some awesome ones!!

Recipes: 



It was a long week, and I wanted to mix things up a little bit. Here's a great copycat recipe for Cafe Rio that we love. I didn't add rice, dressing, or guacamole to keep calories down. Great meal!



Kraft's Fresh Takes are so great. There are so many flavors and you can change up your boring dinners. We love them! Here are the different kinds and recommended recipes. 


Workouts: 
First, a workout tip. My husband introduced me to these, and it's a great little energy boost before a workout. It gets your heart pumping a little more and helps you burn more calories. It's great :). 

Leg Workout



Seriously, this one is a killer. I've done it three times and my legs feel like they're going to fall off. My cellulite has noticeably gone down and my legs and butt look and feel great! Give it a try! I split up the big sets into a few separate parts (100 squats= 4 sets of 25 etc.) Let me know what you think.





Love Bob Harper's circuit workout. Swings are one of my favorites. When you use weight that's a little heavier, you can feel it all through your back, arms, legs, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment