Friday, September 26, 2014

You're Failing Yourself

You have so much POWER! Often times we do not realize how powerful we really are.
How many opportunities have you turned down just because you were a little nervous of the outcome? That guy or girl you couldn't bring yourself to talk to or maybe even a missed job opportunity?! It has probably happened more than you realize. I bet you didn't know that it's probably hurting you more than you think...

I had an experience this week that may seem small, but has made me want to change so much about myself! You probably have seen the same thing.... A really nice girl complimented my outfit as we crossed the street on our way home from school. I had never met her before and maybe she could even tell I wasn't feeling well that day. The compliment led to a conversation that lasted our whole walk home. Again, it was small and may not seem like a big experience, but it made me want to be more like her. I want to be able to feel comfortable enough to see someone and pay them a simple compliment and have confidence in myself to get out of my comfort zone! After all, you're the one that controls it.


Take some time this week and do something daring. Try something different and if you need some help, try a few of these helpful hints!!

Make a fool of yourself! Let loose, girlfriend! It's okay to be silly and crazy sometimes!!! Who cares what people think? If they don't like you for who you are, it's their loss. You don't need to be perfect all the time, so enjoy life... Have some fun :)

Failure is a scary though. No one enjoys it and yes, it can suck. But WHO CARES? Everyone fails. 
Take a look at these famous quotes... enough said?!
                     


Face your fears! I am an advocate for being safe, but why should you live your life in fear of things that have a low chance of actually happening? Breaking bones, fear of heights, spiders? If you think about it, it really is silly!! Don't sweat it. You're brave!!!


Give it a shot. You're wonderful. Show the world how great you are!!! It's time to finally be who you want to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment